FAQ’s Soft Washing…
FAQ’s Soft Washing Sussex – Here we have answered some of the more common questions concerning our services. However if your question is not answered below or if you prefer to speak to someone in person please call us on 01273 77 00 00 / 07585 116 447 or if you would like a quote then please email your requirements via the contact page.
- What areas do you cover?
We work throughout Sussex, please click Regions Covered for a list of the main towns we cover but please remember that but we can go anywhere in between and no job is too small or too big for our team to make a personal visit.
- Are you fully insured?
Yes we are fully insured against public liability up to £2 million through Gleaming Insurance
- Which methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Cash, Cheque, Bacs or Paypal.
- Will my personal details safe and secure?
Soft Washing Sussex promise to keep your personal details to themselves and will not pass them on to any third parties.
- Do you work for commercial or industrial customers?
Yes we work Residential, Commercial or Industrial
- How much does it cost to professionally clean my drive?
There are many factors to take into account whilst quoting for a job, drainage, what type of surface it is, whether or not it needs any treatments before jet washing etc. However a minimum charge of £85 is standard for all jobs.
- My driveway, patio or path is covered in moss/lichen/weeds/algae can this be removed?
Absolutely, Soft Washing Sussex are a professional cleaning company and deal with these sorts of problems every day. Our cleaning solutions and equipment can handle even the worst dirt and grime
- How long will it take you to pressure wash and renovate my driveway?
This will all depend on the size of the area in question, however most residential jobs will take no more than a day to complete. We can tackle even the dirtiest drives on average of about 30 sq metres/2 hours to give you a rough guideline.
- Will you replace the sand between the blocks that is dislodged whilst pressure cleaning my drive?
Yes, during the clean about 10-15 mm of sand is dislodged, which we will replace during a follow-up visit.
- Will I need an external tap for your pressure cleaner?
An external tap would be ideal, however it is not a necessity.
- Is there anything that can be done to stop the kiln dried sand from disappearing?
Soft Washing Sussex offer a sealing service and will select the most appropriate sealant for the area in question. These sealers stop the sand from washing away and inhibit the build-up of weed growth, moss, algae and lichen in the newly restored area(s)
- Will I need be at home when you clean my driveway, patio, decking etc?
No, all we need is access to a tap external or otherwise and away we go.
- Do you work for residential and commercial customers?
Yes we do – No job is too big or too small.
Patio & Path Cleaning
- How much will it cost to clean my patio?
Once again there are many factors to take into account whilst quoting for a job, but roughly £2-2.20/sq metre. Click here to work out your rough price
- How long does it take to clean my patio?
Again this will depend on the size, however slabbing or concrete are a lot quicker to clean than blocks. It should take no more than a day to clean even the largest of patios.
- Will the cleaning cause any damage to the pointing?
Depending on the quality and how long ago your patio was installed, some areas may be damaged. However we will make you well aware of these problem areas before any work is carried out.
- How much will it cost to clean my walls and other exterior fascias?
This will depend on the size of fascia being cleaned, to give you an example £125 for a 2 story detached house or £85 for a bungalow/ £95 for a semi-detached house or £65 for terraced houses. Garden walls or the like of vary in size too much so we would have to see it to give you a price.
Decking Cleaning & Restoration
- How much will it cost to clean my decking?
Depending on the build-up of moss/algae etc the price will differ drainage isn’t usually a problem with decking as water will run below it, although if it is then we can always vacuum it away. Roughly it will cost £2-£2.20/ sq metre to clean and £3-£4.50/ sq metre to re-oil.